Rejuvenate your body
One of the great way to start day, to kick your morning. To refresh and clear your mind.
I personally love to start my day healthy.
Whenever I skip boosting smoothie or shot, my day will go in totally different direction. I would eat something greasy, heavy, which gives me no energy. I would be nervous and sleepy.
So I try to keep morning routine with healthy start.
At least it will keep me awake and ready for challenges.
My mind will be clear and open.
- Lemon is great source of Vitamin C – fight any inflammation in our bodies, cancer, it is really strong antioxidant.
- Ginger powerful antioxidant.
- Contain: 1. gingerols (active components of ginger), 2. zingerones ( gingerols transforms to zinerones during cooking, it has spicy-sweet aroma) and 3. shogaols( when you consume dry ginger, during dehydration process gingerols transform into shogalos which has 2x pungent taste then gingerols). Ginger is recommended for stomach problems, diarrhea, colic, very helpful with morning sickness (great for pregnant women), helps reduce ostheoarthritis pain.
- Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar – it is very important to be raw, unfiltered because of “mother”component (enzyme) and some people believe that is a main component responsible for digestion, weight loss. Apple Cider Vinegar is great for lowering blood sugar, cholesterol and improves digestion. It is recommended to take 30 min before each meal, at least 1-2 spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar or mixed with water.
4. Turmeric– has very strong antioxidant properties, great for cancer fighting and anti-inflammatory process.